Because of my affinity for the snooze button, mornings around here can get a little hectic. While I am rushing about getting Ella and myself dressed and ready to leave, my breakfast is often the furthest thing from my mind. Unfortunately, as soon as we hit the road, my hungry stomach reminds me of the meal I had neglected.
Since I never make it very far without breakfast, I was excited to find the recipe for this breakfast shake over at Mom on Timeout. I loved the idea of adding coffee (a mommy necessity) with filling Greek yogurt and banana. It’s absolutely perfect for those extra crazy mornings. I switched up the ingredients a little bit by adding coffee ice cubes to give it a little extra pick-me-up.
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 coffee ice cubes
- 1 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
The night before, brew coffee and pour into an ice cube tray. Place in freezer. Also freeze half of a banana.
In the morning, place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
Here are more Pinterest remakes from a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Gluten Free Italian Easter Pie – Pastiera di Grano from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Pineapple Coconut Coke Cake by My So Called Balanced Life
- Easter Chick Craft made with a Mason Jar by Simply Southern Mom
- Easy Craft: Fillable Easter Ornament by Three Different Directions
- Mason Jar Mini Key Lime Pies by Better in Bulk
- Easy Healthy Recipe: Coconut Red Lentil Curry by Our Family World
- Easy Lavender Carp Freshener by Taking Time for Mommy
- Natural Herb Stenciled Easter Eggs by Upstate Ramblings
- Gold Confetti Drinking Glasses by Homemaking Hacks
- Fudgy Mint Cookies by Lizventures
- Mini Carrot Cakes by Mom Always Finds Out
- Clay Ring Dish with Gold Leaf by How Was Your Day?
- Easter Bunny Egg Holder Craft by Embracing Homemaking
- Apothecary Jar Easter Centerpiece + 3 Ways to Make Cute Glitter Eggs by Oh So Savvy Mom
- Easy Kids DIY Hair Accessory Organizer by Views from the ‘Ville